Walmart Credit Card Lost?
If your Walmart Credit Card Lost or Stolen and you want to report a complaint, you are at the right place. Simply follow some basic steps to get rid of this issue.
Let’s find out How to Report Walmart Credit Card Lost?
- To begin with, it is important to know something. If you have applied for a new Walmart Credit Card, then wait for at-least 10 working days. Please allow Walmart’s Customer Support team to process your application.
- If it is already 10 business days of Walmart Credit Card application? And your new Walmart Credit Card is not arrived, lost or stolen then you should follow the below step.
- Call on Walmart Credit Services toll-free number at 1-877-362-5952.
- Check whether your Walmart Credit Card application is approved or not?
- If it is through, then why such delay in the delivery happened.
- In case your Walmart Credit Card is already processed and dispatched, then you can Track or Check the Status of your Walmart Credit Card Application.
Walmart Credit Card Payment: e-Payment:
In order to make your Walmart Credit Card Payment, there are 4 possible ways. Hence, using the following e-payment options customers can able to make Walmart Credit Card Payment.
- In case, you want to avoid any late payment fee or interest charges, you must pay the Total Minimum Payment Due.
- Also, there is an option to pay your Last Statement Balance. This is the concluding amount of previous balance minus payments and adjustments and any other charges if any.
- Another option is to pay your Current Balance, which is the total amount of all your current transactions after last credit card statement.
- Finally, the forth option is to pay any random amount which should be greater than your current balance amount.
- Furthermore, customer can also go for stop payment on an e-Payment, until last e-payment made is not processed.